Online Masterclass on “Financial Planning: A Road Map to Achieve your Financial Goals!” will be held on January 02, 2021 (Saturday) at 10.30 am IST. The Online Masterclass will be taken by Mr Ramalingam Kalirajan, MBA, CFP, Director & Chief Financial Planner of Holistic Investment Planners (P) Limited.
What’s in it for you?
In this Online Masterclass, you can
- Get valuable insights about advanced financial planning,
- Get great ideas to park your surplus funds safely,
- Clear your queries on Personal Finance and Financial Planning, and
- Get out of mundane investment rut.
- Achieve your Financial Goals(Common financial goals are building a dream home, going for vacations, providing education to your children, arranging marriage to your children, etc.)
- Maximize your Investment Returns
- Enhance your Portfolio
- Avoid Risks in Investments
- Plan your Retirement or Secure your financial future
Holistic Investment Planners has 20 Years of Expertise (Since 2000) in personal finance. The company has got the Best Performing Financial Advisor Award Winner (South India) from CNBC TV18 in 2012. It has published several research articles in Economic Times, Dalal Times,Money Control, Insight Success, Live mint & Nanayam Vikatan.
The company has Diverse Clients which include Senior Executives, Engineers, Doctors, NRIs & other business professionals. It has a strong professional team with 2 Certified Financial Planners (CFPs) and 6 MBA graduates. For more details, visit www.holisticinvestment.in
Ramalingam Kalirajan, MBA, CFP., is the Director & Chief Finanical Planner of Holistic Investment Planners (p) Limited. He is in the Personal Finance Industry from 1999.
As a Subject–Matter Expert, Ramalingam has appeared in DD, Sun News and a few other leading TV Channels. He Co-founded Holistic Investment Planners in 2000. He is the author of 3 eBooks which have got 10000+ downloads so far.
He has written more than 200 personal finance articles that were published in leading newspapers and online media.
Call or WhatsApp to +919344451150
Office Working Hours: 9.30 am to 6 pm
Working Days: Monday – Saturday