A Holistic Investment Initiative!
A Personal Finance Webinar on “Buy or Bye: What should Investors Do Now”
On Coming 10-July-2021 from 10.30 am to 12.30 pm (IST)
Speaker Mr. K.R.HARIHARAN from Axis Mutual Fund.
Host: Holistic Investment Planners
How this webinar can benefit you?
This webinar can help you to discover,
- The insights of Indian market outlook 2021-2022
- Understand the STP (Systematic Transfer Plan) and how it can benefit you?
- Where should you focus and what should you ignore in Wealth Creation?
- Do you have to change your portfolio allocation based on the current market?
- What should you do when the market is volatile?
Holistic Investment Planners has 20 Years of Expertise (Since 2000) in personal finance.
The company has got the Best Performing Financial Advisor Award Winner (South India) from CNBC TV18 in 2012.
It has published several research articles in Economic Times, Dalal Times,Money Control, Insight Success, Live mint & Nanayam Vikatan.
The company has Diverse Clients which include Senior Executives, Engineers, Doctors, NRIs & other business professionals.
It has a strong professional team with 2 Certified Financial Planners (CFPs) and 6 MBA graduates. For more details, visit www.holisticinvestment.in
Mr. Hariiharan has more than 12 years of experience in the Financial service industry across sales, Sales Management & Training.
- MBA in Marketing & a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) from FPSB India
- CWM – Chartered Wealth Manager from AAFM
- NCFM – Macroeconomics for Financial markets
- NLP – Licensed Practitioner from Richard Bandler
CFP Coaching for 7 years (2009 – 2016) at IIFP & ICICI direct Centre for Financial Learning (ICFL) Mumbai
He is a Blogger on Personal Finance. He is the author of the book – Money Muni. He has conducted more than 180 workshops on Financial Planning, Goal Planning, Retirement Planning for families across the country.
If you have any queries regarding the webinar, please contact us with the details given below.
Call or WhatsApp to +919344451150
Office Working Hours: 9.30 am to 6 pm
Working Days: Monday – Saturday