“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” Albert Einsteen
As an Investor you must constantly question what could be made better in your investment portfolio.
You should review your plans to make it foolproof! That’s why we at Holistic, offer you a Second opinion / One-Time Portfolio Review on your investment portfolio.
Because your investment portfolio is an important part of your financial life.
What is Second opinion/one-time portfolio review?
In our second opinion plan, we will analyse and review your investment portfolio, based on different parameters like risk and performance. We will give you suggestions such as which investments need to be weed out and where it can be reinvested for better wealth creation.
How getting a second opinion/one-time portfolio review can help you?
Getting the second opinion/one-time portfolio review on your portfolio will ensure you’re getting the best advice and answer for the following questions.
- Are you taking more risk than you have planned?
- Could it be doing better if you switch your investment?
- Are you missing any new opportunities?
- Is your portfolio last as long as you need it to?
- What is your current outlook for your investment portfolio?
- Is the risk level suitable for you?
- What adjustments should you make?
- Is your portfolio meeting your needs?
- Are you comfortable with your current investment risk in your portfolio?
What are the benefits you get through this second opinion/one-time portfolio review?
Getting second opinion/one-time portfolio review will help you to achieve your financial goals faster and better. Here are some of important benefits you will get in our second opinion plan.
We analyse your overall portfolio and every investment plans which include Mutual Fund, ULIP, PPF, insurance plan, and other investment. We will give you a clear insight about the performance of your investments.
Analyse the risk level in your portfolio:
We analyse the risk level in your portfolio and will help you to identify whether the present risk level is what you want or not. Also we will give you revamp suggestion based on your current risk level. If feasible, we will suggest investment which gives you similar return with low risk.
Is your investment performing better the benchmark? Is your investment performing better than the category average?
How your investments have performed? How is it expected to perform? Do we need to change it to make your portfolio recover faster and better?
We will suggest you how can you optimise your portfolio and rebalance your portfolio.
Getting a second opinion/one-time portfolio review will help you to understand the tax efficiency of your investments. We will analyse your investments and let you know how can you increase the post-tax investment return.
How do you know when you need a second opinion or a one-time portfolio review?
1. If you have got a job in abroad or planning to return to the homeland.
2. Whenever changes happen in your financial situation
3. If you are planning to purchase a new investment product
4. If you are not sure about your investment strategy
5. Tax implication
6. If you are not comfortable with the risk level in your investment portfolio
7. If you think, your investment advisor / relationship manager is selling you an investment product instead of giving you a proper investment suggestion you need
8. If you are managing your investments by yourself
9. Whenever the stock market fluctuate
10. At least once in six months
11. If you think how an investment plan can help you to achieve your financial goal
12. If you don’t have time to review your investment portfolio
13. End of every financial year
In this plan, our experts will double-check your investments during the stock market crash or whenever you want. They will give you insight and suggestion based on the performance of your investment portfolio.
These suggestions will help you to review, rebalance and optimise your portfolio.
Getting a second opinion/one-time portfolio review is an extra mile to grow your wealth. It can help you in any situation.
Our second opinion / one-time portfolio review fee is just Rs.995 only.
Make use of this chance and grow your portfolio faster and better now!